Slate paving, Brazilian slate paving slabs grey colour 600x400 20mm calibrated.
Looking for uber-cool slate slabs to transform your space? These understated and classy slabs from Brazil will impart a modern and chic feel to any project large or small. With a subtle riven surface and premium look, these patio paving slabs are sure to give your project the "wow" factor.
The production team in Brazil we sell Brazilian slate in the UK and other European countries under our brand RioSlate. Working this way gives us a lot of buying power so we can often provide a much better quality product for less.
Mixing batches - a definite no-no! Unlike some, we don't mix batches, so we can assure you of consistency and texture. Very cheap Brazilian slate is often the result of sourcing from multiple small factories with very little quality control in place.
|STONE VARIETIES||Grey Slate Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Natural Split, Riven Slate|
|SIZE & PACKS||600 x 400 x 20 mm, 75 Slabs|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 20 mm|
A video review explaining key features of the product - in this video we are showing our 900x600 but features are the same for all sizes.
Free Delivery Zone: Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone: The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone:
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible and prevent any mishaps, we have put together a checklist. Considering that paving stone is a natural item and can be extremely heavy, we hope this helps you avoid any mistakes.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% extra to cover the occasional breaks in transit, breakages during installation and slabs you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. The first 7% of any transit damage is not covered, above 7% to 15% is refunded on a prorata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20%.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are in the FREE delivery area - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Delivery is from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will give the delivery company your number so they can book the delivery with you directly - they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important you provide the correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the "Delivery" Tab so that know understand how the standard delivery is made (Tail-lift, kerb-side only).
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the paving stones arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 7% of the order is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and we will refund by meter. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive; typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns and refunds - please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds